|Turkish Cypriot Community|
|GFA Consulting Group GmbH, ANKON Consulting|
|EC – European Commission|
|SMEs and Private Sector Development, Training and Capacity Building|
|Strategy, Planning and |
The overall objective of the project is to facilitate the reunification of Cyprus by encouraging the economic development of the Turkish Cypriot community with particular emphasis on the economic integration of the island, on improving contacts between the two communities and with the EU and on preparation for the acquis.
The following services will be provided within the scope of this Project:
- To contribute to the preparation of grant schemes, including providing input for drafting guidelines.
- To support the launching and evaluation phase of grant schemes
- To provide capacity building (including trainings) to potential applicants and other relevant stakeholders
- To support the monitoring and implementation of the awarded projects, also including ex-post monitoring of closed projects
- To take over the Monitoring Information System (MIS), keep it updated and maintained
- To prepare studies, evaluations, needs assessments, reports and other ad hoc assistance aiming to support the Contracting Authority in programming and decision-making exercises, upon request