27 May IT Expert
ANKON Consulting is looking for an IT Expert for the EU funded project “Social and Economic Cohesion through Vocational and Technical Education (SEUP) II” to be implemented in Turkey.
The candidates are requested to apply with their CVs in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with REF IT/SE/SEUP till 10/06/2021.
Project: Social and Economic Cohesion through Vocational and Technical Education (SEUP) II
Position: IT Expert
Under the project, a web-based management information system will be built which will fulfil the following functions:
- Creation of user accounts of 55 pilot schools and the Project staff so that they enter the system on the web
- Development of interfaces so that schools enter their expenditure requests, the project staff evaluate these requests, and take relevant actions (approval or rejection of the request, etc.) through the web-based system
- Uploading of procurement documents, such as invoices, by schools
- Evaluation of procurement requests uploaded at different user levels (examination of the requests by different users at the center, approval/rejection of the requests, providing information to the school through the interface)
- Development of a system where schools’ student information and data such as student food subsistence, transportation, attendance, etc. are entered instantly,
- Development of instant reporting screens (number of students, procurement information of the schools, payments done, etc.)
- User-based authorization (admin/user)
The following are the qualifications required for candidates of the IT expert who will work full-time at the project office located at the Ministry of National Education:
- University degree in computer engineering, computer programming, or other engineering faculties. Master’s degree will be an asset.
- At least 3 years of experience in web developing and software developing
- Experience in developing solutions with relational database interaction.
- Experience in SQL and MySQL will be an asset.
- Having advanced planning, follow-up, problem-solving skills; target-oriented.
- Having good communication and analytical skills.
- Having completed military service.