We are expanding our team!
ANKON Consulting is a development consultancy based in Ankara with decades of experience in management and development consulting and professional services on an international scale. We are now looking for new team members for our expanding business development activities…
Candidates possessing below qualifications are invited to apply:
- A strong University Degree in Business Administration, Management, Natural or Social Sciences or in allied disciplines;
- Very good command of written and spoken English; another language(s) will be an asset;
- Full computer literacy (Windows, MS Office, MS Excel, other);
- Knowledge and/or experience of project cycle management;
- Relevant consulting sector experience, working with the public sector;
- At least 3 years of knowledge and relevant experience in EU and other international donor funded projects/business development;
- Ability to collect, manage and use data; undertake information collection and research;
- Creative thinking, good communication and inter-personal skills;
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills, including the ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines, attention to detail;
- Willingness to travel local and international.
The BD Manager will mainly be responsible for:
- Screening and identification of current, new and future project opportunities;
- Conducting research to collect background information, data, statistics; explore alternative sources of information;
- Developing and maintaining networks and close communications with IFIs and contracting authorities;
- Identification of project partners / collaborators, maintaining and enhancing networks with international/local experts, project partners and other stakeholders;
- Conducting administrative processes for project / tender preparations;
- Expression of Interest (EoI) and Tender preparation processes for projects;
- Identification of local and international experts and consultants for projects;
- Contributing to proposal writing.
Please respond to email@example.com by 03 July 2020 with your CV in English and cover letter with the ref:072020BDM.