ANKON Consulting is looking for a Business Development Expert for the EU funded project “Technical Assistance for Transformation to Technical Textile in Denizli” to be implemented in Turkey.
The candidates are requested to apply with their CVs in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with REF TL/TTT/BD till 05/10/2019.
Key Expert 2: Business Development Expert
Business Development Expert will particularly be in charge establishment and improvement of business relations of SMEs/TTC and marketing of related activities of the Project and also assist the Team Leader for the realization of other activities. Key Expert 2 is expected to work on a part-time basis (minimum 440 man-days) during the project implementation. S/he will perform his duties in full coordination with the Team Leader.
The Key Expert 2 / Business Development Expert will particularly be responsible for facilitating and providing inputs for the following activities:
- Seminars on TT ( General and Specific TT Topics)
- Preparation of Project Proposals for SMEs
- SME Specific Preparations to Technical Textiles
- Cluster Initiative Analysis
- Development of “TTT in Denizli” Website
- Promotion and Visibility Activities on TTT in Denizli
- Operationalization and Launch of the TTC
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Business Administration, Economics or Engineering
- Excellent command of English according to CV Template (speaking, reading and writing)
- Master’s or Ph.D. degree will be an asset
General professional experience
- Minimum 7 years of working experience following the attainment of a Bachelor’s degree
Specific professional experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the provision of business development services such as foreign trade/ marketing/ market development/ branding/ B2B sales/ business networking/ mentoring in textile sector
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a business development/marketing/business plan expert in technical assistance projects preferably funded by EU/International organizations