ANKON Consulting is looking for a Capacity Building Expert for the EU funded project “Support to Civil Society Organisations in the Turkish Cypriot Community” to be implemented in the northern part of Cyprus.
The candidates are requested to apply with their CVs in English to email@example.com with REF KEII/CB/CivilSociety till 10/04/2020.
Key Expert 2: Capacity Building Expert
Qualifications and skills:
- Education: relevant university degree (i.e. bachelor in political sciences, international relations, law, journalism, social sciences, business administration, economics or a relevant or directly related discipline). In the absence of such a degree, at least four additional years of working experience to the minimum requirements of the general professional experience.
- Language: Excellent command of written and spoken English and Turkish. Greek would be an asset.
General professional experience:
- Criteria: At least 5 years and up to 15 years of post-graduate professional experience in planning, monitoring and implementing social or development projects.
Specific professional experience:
- Criteria 1: At least 5 years and up to 15 years of post-graduate professional experience in developing manuals or training curricula and delivering trainings or capacity building activities on topics relevant to civil society development.
- Criteria 2: At least 5 years and up to 10 years of post-graduate professional experience working in a CSO or in an International/Intergovernmental Organisation in the field of capacity building.
- Asset: Local expertise working with Cypriot CSOs will be considered an asset.