ANKON Consulting is looking for a Capacity Building Expert for the EU funded project “Technical Assistance for Increasing Attendance and Enrolment Rates in Secondary Education” to be implemented in Turkey.
The candidates are requested to apply with their CVs in English to email@example.com with REF KEII/CBE/SE till 15/01/2021.
Key expert 2: Capacity building expert
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor degree in one of the fields of educational sciences or social sciences or in the absence of such a degree minimum 10 years of working experience in one of the fields,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English,
- Master degree, preferably in the fields of or educational sciences or social sciences will be an asset.
General professional experience
- Preferably 8 but a minimum of 6 years of professional working experience in capacity building projects.
Specific professional experience
- Preferably 4 but a minimum of 2 years of professional experience in drafting and/or developing and/or implementing of training programmes and/or content development,
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the field of secondary education or inclusive education,
- Preferably 3 years but a minimum of 1 year of professional experience in conducting and/or implementing research activities (i.e. benchmarking study, current situation and needs analysis).