ANKON Consulting is looking for a Cluster Expert for the EU funded project “Technical Assistance for Transformation to Technical Textile in Denizli” to be implemented in Turkey.
The candidates are requested to apply with their CVs in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with REF TTT/Cluster till 05/10/2019.
The Cluster Expert will be specifically in charge of coordinating and providing technical inputs for the implementation of tasks, particularly under Activity C.1. S/he will be responsible for the development of Cluster Analysis Roadmap and support the initiatives to ensure the success of the Cluster.
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Urban Planning or Textile Engineering
- Master’s or PhD degree in the above mentioned fields will be an asset
- Excellent command of English (speaking, reading, writing)
- Good command of statistical packages will be an asset
General professional experience:
- Preferably 7 years but a minimum of 5 years of professional experience
Specific professional experience
- Minimum 4 years of experience in cluster coordination, strategic planning and/or sector development
- Minimum 2 years of experience in externally funded projects related to regional economic development and/or competitiveness
- Experience in conducting cluster analysis/SWOT analysis/value chain analysis and reporting