ANKON Consulting is looking for a Communication Expert for the EU funded project “Support to Civil Society Organisations in the Turkish Cypriot Community” to be implemented in the northern part of Cyprus.
The candidates are requested to apply with their CVs in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with REF KEIII/CE/CivilSociety till 10/04/2020.
Key Expert 3: Communication Expert
Qualifications and skills:
- Education: relevant university degree (i.e. bachelor in media and communications, political sciences, international relations, journalism or social sciences or a relevant or directly related discipline) or 3 years of specific professional experience in addition to the minimum required below.
- Language: Excellent command of written and spoken English and Turkish. Greek would be an asset.
General professional experience:
- Criteria: At least 8 years of post-graduate professional experience in the field of communication.
Specific professional experience:
- Criteria 1: At least 5 years and up to 15 years of post-graduate professional experience in public relations, communication, spokesperson services or related field.
- Criteria 2: The expert should have at least one experience in developing and implementing a communication strategy or an advocacy strategy.
- Asset: Experience in implementing at least one project for a CSO would be an asset.