ANKON Consulting is looking for a Design & Manufacturing & Engineering Expert for the EU funded project “Technical Assistance for Eskişehir Design and Innovation Centre (EDIC)” to be implemented in Turkey.
The candidates are requested to apply with their CVs in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with REF Expert/EDIC till 10/11/2019.
Key Expert 2: Design & Manufacturing & Engineering Expert
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, preferably Mechanical Engineering,
- Excellent command of English (writing, reading, speaking),
- Full computer literacy,
- Excellent knowledge on CAD/CAM/CAE,
- A post-graduate degree (MSc or MBA or PhD degree) will be an asset.
General professional experience
- Preferably 10 years but minimum of 7 years of relevant professional experience following the attainment of a Bachelor’s degree.
Specific professional experience
- Preferably 7 but a minimum of 5 years of experience in the field of Design & Manufacturing & Engineering in Machinery and/or Automative and/or White Goods and/or Aviation and/or Railway sectors.
- Minimum 2 years of Design/Prototyping/Testing experience in R&D centres,
- Experience in 3D prototyping will be an asset.