ANKON Consulting is looking for an Education Specialist for the EU funded project “Technical Assistance for Increasing Attendance and Enrolment Rates in Secondary Education” to be implemented in Turkey.
The candidates are requested to apply with their CVs in English to email@example.com with REF KEIII/ES/SE till 15/01/2021.
Key expert 3: Education specialist
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor degree in educational sciences or in the absence of such a degree minimum 10 years of working experience in educational sciences,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English,
- Master degree, preferably in the fields of educational or social sciences will be an asset.
General professional experience
- Preferably 8 but a minimum of 6 years of professional working experience in education or training design or implementation projects.
Specific professional experience
- Preferably 4 but a minimum of 2 years of professional experience in drafting and/or developing and/or contributing and/or implementing of policies or models or tools or programmes in the education sector,
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the field of design or development or implementation of tools of measurement and/or evaluation in education projects/programmes
- Experience on absenteeism or class repetition or early school leaving will be asset.