ANKON Consulting is looking for an Employment Expert for the EU funded project “Technical Assistance for Labour Market Support Programme for NEETs” to be implemented in Turkey.
The candidates are requested to apply with their CVs in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with REF KEIII/EE/NEETPRO till 25/01/2021.
Key expert 3: Employment Expert
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor degree in one of the fields of economics or public finance or labour economics or industrial relations or administrative or social sciences or in the absence of such a degree, minimum 8 years of working experience with or in or for public employment services
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Full computer literacy
- Post graduate degree (master and/or PhD degree) in the economics or public finance or labour economics or industrial relations or administrative or social sciences will be an asset
General professional experience
- Preferably 5 but a minimum of 3 years of professional experience in the field of designing and/or implementation of active labour market policies and/or passive labour market policies
Specific professional experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the field of employment or labour market integration policies for NEETs.
- Experience in awareness raising activities and/or outreach strategy will be asset.