ANKON Consulting is looking for a Key Expert: Internationalization and Capacity Building for the EU funded project Technical Assistance for Establishment of BEST for Energy (Boosting Effective and Sustainable Transformation for Energy) to be implemented in Turkey.
The candidates are requested to apply with their CVs in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with REF KE2/BEST till 26/08/2019.
Key Expert 2: Internationalization and Capacity Building
Key Expert 2 shall be responsible for the overall coordination and organisation of contract activities mainly related to “Activity 2- Promotion and Internationalization of Renewable Energy Service and Equipment Cluster”, as described in the ToR.
He or she shall;
- help keeping the team focused and on track, coordinate team logistics, establish meeting times, places and agendas, coordinate the review, presentations, reports, analysis and other documentation in his/her area of responsibility.
- keep the team leader and ERA informed of task accomplishment, issues and status
- guide the team to focus on the tasks at hand as well as the requirements of internal and external stakeholders in his/her area of responsibility.
- ensure deliverables are prepared to satisfy the project requirements, cost and schedule in his/her area of responsibility.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field,
- Good command of English according to CV template (speaking, reading and writing),
- Full computer literacy.
General professional experience
- Minimum ten (10) years of professional experience following the attainment of a Bachelor’s degree.
Specific professional experience
- Relevant experience in at least 1 similar donor funded project as a key expert
- Relevant experience in the field of SME internationalization in at least 3 contracts/projects
- Relevant experience in event management such as organizing industry events, managing the workshops, conferences for international audience, managing PR campaigns in at least 5 contracts/projects/events
- Relevant experience in market assesment and/or market entry strategies and/or market research for manufacturing industries.