ANKON Consulting is looking for a Labour Market Expert for the EU funded project Technical Assistance for “Improving Job and Vocational Counselling Services” to be implemented in Turkey.
The candidates are requested to apply with their CVs in English to email@example.com with REF KE/LME/İŞKUR till 25/11/2019.
Key expert 3: Labour Market Expert
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor degree in one of the fields of law or economics or labour economics or industrial relations or administrative or social sciences or industrial engineering or in the absence of such a degree, minimum 10 years of working experience in the field of public employment policies,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Full computer literacy
- Master degree, preferably in the above mentioned fields will be an asset
General professional experience
- Preferably 7 but a minimum of 5 years of professional experience in the field of employment
- Minimum 5 years as executive or project leader in research project in the field of employment will be an asset.
Specific professional experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in researching and/or analysis management
- Minimum 5 years of experience in designing and implementation of active labour market programmes and/or job and vocational counselling services
- Experience on Turkish labour market will be an asset.