ANKON Consulting is looking for a Member Services Expert for the EU funded project “Technical Assistance for Final Stop Before Climbing the Ladder: Mantar Cultivation and Technology Commercialization Center” to be implemented in Turkey.
The candidates are requested to apply with their CVs in English to email@example.com with REF KEII/MSE/MANTAR till 25/05/2020.
Key Expert 2: Member Services Expert
Qualifications and skills
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in one of the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math), Majors, Business Administration, Economics, Industrial Design and/or equivalent. In the absence of these degrees, 10 years of experience in the field of R&D&I project management,
- Excellent command of English (writing, reading, speaking),
- Good command of Turkish will be an asset,
- Masters or PhD degrees in the above-mentioned fields will be an asset.
- General professional experience
- Minimum 8 years of working experience and experience up to 15 years will be considered as an asset following the attainment of a bachelor’s degree.
Specific professional experience
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in a fab-lab, coworking space, design lab, and similar facilities,
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in delivering trainings to SMEs or entrepreneurs,
- Minimum 1 year of working experience as an expert in project funded by EU/International organizations/National Organizations will be an asset
- Having experience as a mentor or working with mentees in the fields of industrial or engineering design, manufacturing, machinery.