ANKON Consulting is looking for a Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Expert for the EU funded project “Technical Assistance for Establishing Strong Monitoring, Evaluation and Coordination Mechanism for National Roma Integration Strategy (for the Action Plans)” to be implemented in Turkey.
The candidates are requested to apply with their CVs in English to email@example.com with REF KE/M&E/ROMA till 15/11/2019.
Key Expert 2 : Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Expert
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s degree. In the absence of Bachelor’s degree, the expert will have an equivalent professional experience of minimum 9 years in the field of social policy,
- At least B2 level of English as per the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
General professional experience
- Minimum 5 years of general professional experience in the field of social policy,
Specific professional experience
- Minimum 3 experience in policy planning or programme monitoring or evaluation,
- Minimum 3 experience in sectors related to social inclusion of disadvantaged/vulnerable groups,
- Experience in Turkey will be an asset.