ANKON Consulting is a development consultancy based in Ankara with decades of experience in professional services on an international scale.
ANKON Consulting is looking for Project Staff to work with, during the course of EU technical assistance projects.
Project Office Manager
- University degree (preferably in Business Administration, Finance, Economics.or similar)
- Excellent command of written and spoken Turkish and English is required.
- Full computer literacy (Windows, MS Office, MS Excel, other)
- At least 4 years of working experience as an Office Manager/ Project Coordinator/ Project Manager in international project consultancy (EU, World Bank, UN system, etc..)
- At least 3 years of professional experience in an EU funded Technical Assistance Project, full knowledge of EU project cycle, knowledge of PRAG rules and procedures
- Experience and knowledge in the International Finance Institution contract administration as well as knowledge in project accounting and financial management requirements including legislative aspects
- Based in Ankara, no travel restrictions
- Excellent social, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent reporting skills
- Follow-up, problem solving and organizational skills, ability to meet strict deadlines
- Multi-tasking skills, including the ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines and attention to detail
- Capacity to work effectively within a team
Project Office Manager will be responsible for:
- Daily management and coordination of the Project Office
- Daily correspondence and relations with the Beneficiary and the CA
- Managing daily correspondence and relations between consortium partners
- Coordination of the Project Team, support to the TL and other Key Expert/s
- Managing Approval Request Forms, Timesheets and other daily administrative tasks
- Follow up of the timely submission of the reports, project outputs and deliverables
- Managing, controlling and contribute to reporting activities and other project documentation
- Managing /supporting the selection of CVs for the NKE pool for the project, based on qualifications and skills required in different work packages of the projects
- Preparing and negotiating Key and Non Key Expert contracts
- Other relevant tasks required by the TL/Director/Portfolio Manager
Please respond by 15/12/2020 with your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the ref: 1120PM.