ANKON Consulting is a development consultancy based in Ankara with decades of experience in professional services on an international scale.
ANKON Consulting is looking for Project Staff to work with, during the course of EU technical assistance projects.
- University degree (preferably in Business Administration, Finance, Economics.or similar)
- Excellent command of written and spoken Turkish and English is required
- Full computer literacy (Windows, MS Office, MS Excel, other)
- At least 3 years of working experience as a Project Officer/ Project Assistant in international project consultancy (EU, World Bank, UN system, etc..)
- At least 2 year of professional experience in an EU funded Technical Assistance Project
- Basic knowledge of EU project cycle, knowledge of PRAG rules and procedures
- Based in Ankara, no travel restrictions;
- Excellent social, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent reporting skills
- Multi-tasking skills, including the ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines, attention to detail
- Capacity to work effectively within a team
Project Officer will be responsible for:
- Supporting the daily management and coordination of the Project Office
- Supporting if necessary the daily correspondence and relations with the Beneficiary and the CA
- Supporting the coordination of the Project Team
- Supporting the TL and other Key Expert/s in daily administrative issues
- Supporting KEs related to their residence permits and other related daily issues.
- Supporting the management of Approval Request Forms, Timesheets and other daily administrative tasks in the project office
- Drafting meeting minutes, circulation and follow up
- Coordination of travel arrangement, all logistics and organisation of project events, trainings, seminars, webinars and site visits
- Other relevant tasks required by the TL/Office manager/Director/Portfolio Manager
Please respond by 15/12/2020 with your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the ref: 1120PO