ANKON Consulting is looking for a Quality Assurance Expert for the EU funded project “Technical Assistance for Improving the Quality of Vocational Education and Training through Establishment of Sectoral Centres of Excellence” to be implemented in Turkey.
The candidates are requested to apply with their CVs in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with REF KEIII/QAE/IQVET till 25/03/2020.
Key expert 3: Quality Assurance Expert
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor degree in one of the fields of Business Administration, Economics, Administrative Sciences, Educational Sciences, Social Sciences, Engineering. In the absence of such a degree, minimum 10 years of professional working experience in education sectors is required.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Full computer literacy
General professional experience
- Minimum 8 years of professional working experience in the QAS of VET
Specific professional experience
- Minimum 5 years of professional working experience in designing and/or implementing and/or monitoring quality assurance tools in a system managed by a national authority
- Experience in credit modular system will be an asset.