ANKON Consulting is looking for a Senior Curriculum Development Expert for the EU funded project Technical Assistance for “Curriculum Development in Vocational Education and Training Schools” to be implemented in northern part of Cyprus.
The candidates are requested to apply with their CVs in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with REF KE2/CYPRUS till 20/08/2019.
Key expert 2: Senior Curriculum Development expert (minimum 480 days)
Duties and responsibilities
The Senior Curriculum Development expert will also be based in the northern part of Nicosia. S/he will travel when necessary across the northern part of Cyprus to visit the VET schools. S/he should spread his/her presence evenly throughout the duration of the contract.
Qualifications and skills
The Senior Curriculum Development expert should have the following qualifications and skills:
• Either a university degree awarded on completion of at least three years study in a University or equivalent institution; or an additional 4 years of professional experience (additional to the minimum number of years of general professional experience required below) related to VET education.
• In-depth knowledge of VET policies of EU countries
• Full computer literacy.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English.
General professional experience
• Minimum 8 years and up to 15 years of post-graduate professional experience in the field of VET education out of which at least 5 years acquired in a Member State, in a Member State of the European Economic Area or in a Candidate Country.
Specific professional experience
• At least 8 years of post-graduate professional experience in developing curriculum, training materials and linked testing and evaluation systems gained in projects of similar size, complexity and duration.;
All experts must be independent and free from conflicts of interest in the responsibilities they take on.
Any qualifications, skills and experience stated in the respective CV of an expert must be substantiated by supporting documents such as degree/diploma certificates and employers’ certificates. Documentary proof or statements may be in original or copy. If copies are submitted, the originals must be available to send to the Contracting Authority upon request.
The CV of key experts should clearly indicate the start and end date (month and year) of the assignment, and make a link from the CV to the supporting documents. The number of the reference in the CV should correspond to the number in the supporting documents.