ANKON Consulting is looking for a Team Leader – Cluster Development for the EU funded project Technical Assistance for Establishment of BEST for Energy (Boosting Effective and Sustainable Transformation for Energy) to be implemented in Turkey.
The candidates are requested to apply with their CVs in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with REF TL/BEST till 26/08/2019.
Key Expert 1: Team Leader- Cluster Development
Team Leader shall be available during the whole contract period and responsible for the overall coordination and organisation of project activities, as described under the ToR – including inter alia:
- Proposing and agreeing with ERA and CA on, non-key experts and supervising their work,
- Preparing and submitting progress reports as required in the ToR,
- Supervising organization and delivery of training activities,
- Performing quality checks of project implementation processes and outputs,
- Monitoring on a daily basis the progress of the project against the pre-determined and agreed upon time plans, and reporting possible deviations from the predetermined and agreed upon time plans and resource schedules to the beneficiary,
- Diligently using the project budget securing value for money,
- Ensuring good communication with key project stakeholders.
Team Leader shall be the main contact point for the Contracting Authority, and at beneficiary’s request, may brief Sectoral Meeting Committee on progress achieved. Furthermore, he/she will liaise and coordinate with other ongoing TA assignments, as required.
On top of his/her project management responsibilities, Team Leader is expected to directly contribute to development of business plan, providing his/her technical expertise at least in the framework of the activities 1 and 3 described in the ToR.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in any field,
- Good command of English according to CV template (speaking, reading and writing)
- Full computer literacy.
General Professional Experience
- Minimum fifteen (15) years of professional experience following the attainment of a Bachelor’s degree.
Specific Professional Experience
- Minimum five years C Level / Executive Management Experience in public and/or private sector and/or least 3 similar donor funded project management experience as a team leader,
- Relevant experience in cluster development and sectoral upgrade plans in at least 3 contracts/projects.
- Experience in cluster analysis and/or sectoral value chain analysis and/or smart specialization in at least 3 contracts/projects.