ANKON Consulting is looking for a Team Leader/ Civil Society Expert for the EU funded project “Support to Civil Society Organisations in the Turkish Cypriot Community” to be implemented in northern part of Cyprus.
The candidates are requested to apply with their CVs in English to email@example.com with REF KEI/TL/CivilSociety till 10/04/2020.
Key Expert 1: Team Leader/ Civil Society Expert
Qualifications and skills:
- Education: relevant university degree (i.e. bachelor in political sciences, international relations, law, journalism, social sciences, business administration, economics or a relevant or directly related discipline). In the absence of such degree, at least six additional years of working experience to the minimum requirements of the general professional experience.
- Language: excellent command of written and spoken English. Turkish and/or Greek would be an asset.
General professional experience:
- Criteria: At least 8 years and up to 15 years of post-graduate professional experience in planning, monitoring and implementing social or development projects related to civil society development.
Specific professional experience:
- Criteria 1: At least 5 years and up to 10 years of post-graduate professional experience in leading teams in the public or private sector or in public funded projects.
- Criteria 2: At least 3 years and up to 8 years of post-graduate professional experience implementing civil society related projects in an international setting (e.g. international donor or EU funded project, or multi country / multi-cultural project).
- Asset: A previous post-graduate professional experience on peace building and reconciliation actions in a civil society organisation, an international/intergovernmental organisation or a development project will be an asset.