ANKON Consulting is looking for a Team Leader for the EU funded project “Technical Assistance for Advanced Prototype Station” to be implemented in Turkey.
The candidates are requested to apply with their CVs in English to email@example.com with REF KEI/TL/APS till 25/02/2021.
Team Leader will work on a full-time basis for a minimum number of 550 man-days during the project implementation.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Machinery/Material/Mechatronics Engineering
- Excellent command of English (speaking, reading and writing)
- Having CAD software certificate such as AutoCAD, 3DsMax, SolidWorks, Illustrator or equivalents will be an asset
- A post-graduate degree (MSc/MBA/PHD) in Business Administration/Machinery/Mechatronics Engineering/Product Design will be an asset
General professional experience
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience following attainment of Bachelor’s Degree. Experience up to 20 years will be considered as asset.
Specific professional experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in business development/product development/ marketing
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Information and Communication Technology (ICT) / Manufacturing/ Augmented Reality (AR) – Virtual Reality (VR) / Advanced Materials
- Minimum 3 years of experience, in a managerial position such as team leader/ deputy team leader/ project manager or equivalent in projects funded by EU, UN or other international organizations will be an asset. At least one-year uninterrupted experiences will be considered
- Having Project Management Professional (PMP) / Certified Licensing Professional (CLP) / Registered Technology Transfer Professional (RTTP) certificates will be an asset.