ANKON Consulting is looking for a Team Leader for the EU funded project “Technical Assistance for Strengthening The Impact Of The Conditional Cash Transfer Programme in Turkey for Increasing High School Attendance-II (CCT-II)” to be implemented in Turkey.
The candidates are requested to apply with their CVs in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with REF TL/CCT/II till 25/12/2019.
Key expert 1: Team leader
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor degree from economics or administrative sciences or social sciences or humanities. In the absence of a degree in these fields, minimum 10 years of working experience in social policy in addition to a bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Full computer literacy.
- Postgraduate degree in sociology, psychology, social services, social policy or education sciences will be an asset.
General professional experience
- Preferably 12 but a minimum of 10 years of professional working experience.
Specific professional experience
- Preferably 7 but a minimum 5 years of professional experience as team leader and/or managerial position.
- Preferably 5 but a minimum 4 years of professional experience in managing capacity building services in the fields of social assistance or social protection or social services or social inclusion or education.
- Professional experience in design or management or monitoring & evaluation of social assistance schemes or qualitative and quantitative research in the field of social policy will be an asset.