ANKON Consulting is looking for a Team Leader for the EU funded project Technical Assistance for “Improving Job and Vocational Counselling Services” to be implemented in Turkey.
The candidates are requested to apply with their CVs in English to email@example.com with REF KE/TL/İŞKUR till 25/11/2019.
Key expert 1: Team leader
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Economics, Administrative Sciences, Social Sciences, Engineering. In the absence of such a degree minimum 15 years of working experience in business management
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Full computer literacy.
- Master degree in law, economics, social sciences or administrative sciences will be an asset
General professional experience:
- Preferably 10 but a minimum of 8 years of professional experience in project management.
Specific professional experience:
- Preferably 7 but a minimum 5 years of experience as a team leader or managerial position (in the Contractor Side) in implementation of projects.
- Preferably 5 but a minimum 3 years of experience in the field of labour market or PES or planning or development or implementation of national and/or local employment policies
- Experience on Turkish labour market will be an asset