ANKON Consulting is looking for a Team Leader for the EU funded project “Technical Assistance for Sustainable Integration of Disadvantaged People to Labour Force in TRB1 Region” to be implemented in Turkey.
The candidates are requested to apply with their CVs in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with REF KEI/TL/Labour till 15/09/2020.
Key expert 1: Team leader
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Economics or Administrative Sciences or Labour Economics and Industrial Relations. In the absence of such a degree minimum of 10 years of working experience in the field of employment services and /or vocational education and training.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Full computer literacy.
- Master degree or/and PhD in one of the abovementioned fields will be an asset.
General professional experience:
- Preferably 10 but a minimum of 8 years of professional experience in project management
Specific professional experience:
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a team leader or managerial position (in the Contractor Side) in the implementation of projects.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the implementation of capacity building projects related to employment services.
- Experience in the project(s) which include services on vocational training or professional career management or social inclusion of youth or women will be an asset.