ANKON Consulting is looking for a Team Leader for the EU funded project “Technical Assistance for Final Stop Before Climbing the Ladder: Mantar Cultivation and Technology Commercialization Center” to be implemented in Turkey.
The candidates are requested to apply with their CVs in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with REF KEI/TL/MANTAR till 25/05/2020.
Key Expert 1: Team Leader
Qualifications and skills
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in one of the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math), Majors, Business Administration, Economics, Industrial Design, or equivalent. In the absence of these degrees, 10 years of experience in the field of R&D&I project management,
- Excellent command of English (speaking, reading and writing)
- Good command of Turkish will be an asset,
- Masters or Ph.D. degrees in the above-mentioned fields will be an asset.
General professional experience
- Minimum 10 years of working experience and experience up to 29 years will be considered an asset following the attainment of a Bachelor’s degree.
Specific professional experience
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in design/engineering/manufacturing/management in the fields of industrial or engineering design/manufacturing industry/machinery sector,
- Minimum 2 years of working experience as Team Leader or Deputy Team Leader or Project Manager in EU/international organizations/national institutions projects (only the references indicating uninterrupted 1 year or more experience will be considered acceptable),
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in the establishment/running/capacity building of Technoparks/TTOs/ R&D Institutes/Accelerators/Incubators will be an asset,
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in a fab-lab, coworking space, design lab, and similar facilities will be an asset.