ANKON Consulting is looking for a Team Leader for the EU funded project “Technical Assistance for Labour Market Support Programme for NEETs” to be implemented in Turkey.
The candidates are requested to apply with their CVs in English to email@example.com with REF KEI/TL/NEETPRO till 25/01/2021.
Key expert 1: Team leader
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Economics or Administrative Sciences or Social Sciences. In the absence of such a degree minimum 10 years of working experience in business management and/or social policy and/or employment
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Full computer literacy.
- Post graduate degree (master and/or PhD degree) in economics or social sciences or administrative sciences will be an asset
General professional experience:
- Preferably 10 but a minimum of 8 years of professional experience in project management.
Specific professional experience:
- Preferably 6 but a minimum 4 years of experience as a team leader or managerial position (in the Contractor Side) in implementation of projects.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the field of labour market or public employment services
- Experience on planning or development or implementation of national and/or local employment policies for youth will be an asset.