ANKON Consulting is looking for a Team Leader for the EU funded project “Technical Assistance for Renewable Youth Energy Operation” to be implemented in Turkey.
The candidates are requested to apply with their CVs in English to email@example.com with REF TL/Energy till 20/10/2019.
Key expert 1: Team leader
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor degree in one of the fields of electrical and electronics engineering or energy systems engineering or mechanical engineering or a related engineering field or in the absence of such a degree minimum 15 years of working experience in one of these fields,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English,
- Full computer literacy,
- Master degree, preferably in renewable energy, will be an asset.
General professional experience
- Preferably 7 but a minimum of 5 years of professional working experience in energy sector.
Specific professional experience
- Preferably 7 but a minimum 4 years of experience as team leader and/or managerial position (in the Contractor Side) in implementation projects.
- Preferably 4 but a minimum 2 years of experience in one of fields of renewable energy (wind or photovoltaic or biogas energy systems)
- Working experience in accreditation process of GWO training providers will be an asset.