ANKON Consulting is looking for a Team Leader for the EU funded project “Technical Assistance for Establishing Strong Monitoring, Evaluation and Coordination Mechanism for National Roma Integration Strategy (for the Action Plans)” to be implemented in Turkey.
The candidates are requested to apply with their CVs in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with REF TL/ROMA till 15/11/2019.
Key Expert 1 : Team Leader
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s degree. In the absence of a Bachelor’s degree, the expert will have equivalent professional experience of minimum 11 years in the field of social policy,
- At least B2 level of English as per the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages,
General professional experience
- Minimum 7 years of general professional experience in the field of social policy,
- At least 2 project experiences in a managerial position such as Team Leader, Project Manager or equivalent,
Specific professional experience
- Minimum 5 experience in sectors related to social inclusion of disadvantaged/vulnerable groups,
- Minimum 2 experience in policy planning or programme monitoring or evaluation.