ANKON Consulting is looking for a Team Leader for the EU funded project “Technical Assistance for Increasing Attendance and Enrolment Rates in Secondary Education” to be implemented in Turkey.
The candidates are requested to apply with their CVs in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with REF KEI/TL/SE till 15/01/2021.
Key expert 1: Team leader
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor degree in one of the fields of educational sciences or social sciences or in the absence of such a degree minimum 15 years of working experience in one of the fields,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English,
- Master degree, preferably in the fields of economics or administrative sciences or educational sciences or social sciences will be an asset.
General professional experience
- Preferably 10 but a minimum of 8 years of professional working experience in project management.
Specific professional experience
- Minimum 4 experiences as Team Leader and/or Project Manager and /or managerial position in the implementation of project(s) related with education,
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the design and/or implementation of capacity building projects,
- Minimum 2 years of experience in one of these fields: education and/or social policy,
- Experience in the fields of secondary education will be an asset.