ANKON Consulting is looking for a Team Leader for the EU funded project “Technical Assistance for Smart Technologies Design, Development and Prototyping Centre (STEDEC)” to be implemented in Turkey.
The candidates are requested to apply with their CVs in English to email@example.com with REF KEI/TL/STEDEC till 20/05/2020.
Key Expert 1: Team Leader
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Electrical – Electronics or Electronics Engineering or Computer Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent degree;
- Excellent command of English (speaking, reading and writing);
- Full computer literacy;
- A post-graduate degree (MSc or MSe or PhD degree) in a relevant area is an asset;
- Good command of Turkish (speaking, reading and writing) is an asset.
General Professional Experience
- Preferably 15 but minimum 12 years of working experience following the attainment of a Bachelor’s degree
Specific Professional Experience
- Preferably 7 but minimum 5 years of business management experience at managerial level in the field of manufacturing industry operating in machinery and/or automotive and/or white goods and/or defence and/or electrical-electronics and/or similar sectors;
- Preferably 3 but minimum 2 years of working experience in the field of Research&Development&Innovation;
- Experience in the establishing/running/capacity building of R&D Centres/Technoparks/R&D Institutes or relevant organisations is an asset;
- Experience in R&D activities in Agricultural Machinery Manufacturing is an asset;
- Experience as a Team Leader or Deputy Team Leader or Project Manager or Key expert in technical assistance projects funded by EU/International or National Organisations is an asset.