ANKON Consulting is looking for a Team Leader for the EU funded project “Technical Assistance for Empowering Women through Cooperatives” to be implemented in Turkey.
The candidates are requested to apply with their CVs in English to email@example.com with REF KEI/TL/CO till 15/12/2020.
Key expert 1: Team leader
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor degree in Economics or Administrative Sciences or Social Sciences. In the absence of such a degree, minimum 10 years of working experience in field of labour market policies for women or women’s economic empowerment or gender issues is required.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Postgraduate degree in women/gender studies will be an asset.
General professional experience
- Preferably 10 but a minimum of 8 years of professional working experience in project/programme management or managerial position.
Specific professional experience
- Preferably 4 but a minimum 2 years of experience in one of these fields: economic empowerment of women and/or cooperatives.
- Experience in the design and/or implementation of institutional/technical capacity building projects,
- Experience in capacity building for women’s cooperatives will be an asset.