ANKON Consulting is looking for a Technical Management Expert (Team Leader) for the EU funded project “Technical Assistance for Eskişehir Design and Innovation Centre (EDIC)” to be implemented in Turkey.
The candidates are requested to apply with their CVs in English to email@example.com with REF TL/EDIC till 10/11/2019.
Key expert 1: Technical Management Expert (Team Leader)
Qualifications and skills
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business Administration or Economics or a relevant directly related discipline; in the absence of abovementioned degrees, minimum 10 years of professional experience in the field of Research & Development & Innovation (R&D&I).
- Excellent command of English (speaking, reading and writing),
- Full computer literacy,
- A post-graduate degree (MSc or MBA or PhD degree) in a relevant area will be an asset.
General professional experience
- Preferably 15, minimum 10 years of working experience following the attainment of a Bachelor’s degree.
Specific professional experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Team Leader or Deputy Team Leader or Project Manager in technical assistance projects funded by EU/International or National Organisations with one year uninterrupted experience;
- Preferably 7, but minimum 2 years of working experience in the establishment/running/capacity building of R&D Centres / Technoparks / TTOs / R&D Institutes or similar organisations,
- Design/ Manufacturing / engineering / Management experience in the relevant sectors (such as railway, white goods, machinery, aviation, automotive) will be an asset,
- Experience in R&D&I / Design/ Technology Associations/ Unions / Platforms etc. will be an asset.