ANKON Consulting is looking for a Training Expert for the EU funded project “Technical Assistance for Improving the Quality of Vocational Education and Training through Establishment of Sectoral Centres of Excellence” to be implemented in Turkey.
The candidates are requested to apply with their CVs in English to email@example.com with REF KEII/TE/IQVET till 25/03/2020.
Key expert 2: Training Expert
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor degree in one of the fields of Business Administration, Economics, Administrative Sciences, Educational Sciences, Social Sciences, Engineering. In the absence of such a degree, minimum 10 years of professional working experience in education sectors is required.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Full computer literacy
General professional experience
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in implementation and/or coordination and/or planning and/or monitoring and/or evaluation of adult education
Specific professional experience
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in providing technical assistance in the field of VET, specifically in relation to on-the–job training
- Experience in education material development and/or revision preferably in the field of VET will be an asset.