ANKON Consulting is looking for a Training Expert for the EU funded project Technical Assistance for “Improving Job and Vocational Counselling Services” to be implemented in Turkey.
The candidates are requested to apply with their CVs in English to email@example.com with REF KE/TE/İŞKUR till 25/11/2019.
Key expert 2: Training Expert
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor degree in one of the fields of social sciences or industrial engineering or in the absence of such a degree, minimum 10 years of working experience in the field of public employment policies or vocational education and training sector.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Full computer literacy.
- Master degree, preferably in educational sciences or social sciences will be an asset
General professional experience
- Preferably 10 but a minimum of 7 years of professional experience
Specific professional experience
- Preferably 7 but a minimum 5 years of experience in organisation of vocational education and training courses or organisation of in-service trainings
- Preferably 7 years but a minimum of 5 years of training experience including designing or implementation or evaluation of trainings in the field of employment or labour market
- Minimum 2 years of experience in at least one project in the field of adult education and vocational training
- Experience on Turkish labour market will be an asset