ANKON Consulting is looking for a Training Expert for the EU funded project “Technical Assistance for Renewable Youth Energy Operation” to be implemented in Turkey.
The candidates are requested to apply with their CVs in English to email@example.com with REF TE/Energy till 20/10/2019.
Key Expert 2: Training Expert
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor degree in one of the fields of electrical and electronics engineering or energy systems engineering or mechanical engineering or a related engineering field or in the absence of such a degree, minimum 10 years of education and/or training experience in field of energy sector or in one of the above mentioned fields,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English,
- Full computer literacy,
- Master degree, preferably in renewable energy, will be an asset.
General professional experience
- Preferably 8 but a minimum of 6 years of professional working experience in field of training including design and/or implementation of trainings, including training of trainers.
Specific professional experience
- Preferably 5 but a minimum of 3 years of professional experience as trainer in designing, developing and/or implementing institutional capacity building,
- Preferably 2 but a minimum 1 year of working experience in the field of renewable energy, (wind or photovoltaic or biogas energy systems)
- Working experience in accreditation process in accordance with TS EN ISO/IEC 17024 will be an asset.