ANKON Consulting is looking for a Training Expert for the EU funded project “Technical Assistance for Empowering Women through Cooperatives” to be implemented in Turkey.
The candidates are requested to apply with their CVs in English to email@example.com with REF KEII/TE/CO till 15/12/2020.
Key expert 2: Training Expert
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor degree in Economics or Administrative Sciences or Social Sciences. In the absence of such a degree, minimum 10 years of working experience in the field of labour market policies for women or women’s economic empowerment or gender issues is required.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Postgraduate degree in women’s/gender studies or educational sciences will be an asset.
General professional experience
- Preferably 8 but a minimum of 6 years of professional experience in design and/or implementation of training programmes.
Specific professional experience
- Preferably 5 but a minimum of 3 years of professional experience as a trainer in designing and/or developing and/or implementing technical capacity building activities for women.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the field of gender issues or cooperatives.
- Experience in empowerment of women through cooperatives will be an asset.