ANKON Consulting is a development consultancy based in Ankara with decades of experience in professional services on an international scale.
ANKON Consulting is looking for Project Staff to work with, during the course of EU technical assistance projects.
- University Degree in Literature Sciences or related discipline from a reputable university. In the absence of such a degree at least 3 years of translation/interpretation experience.
- Fluency in written and spoken Turkish and English
- Full computer literacy, advanced level of competency in MS Office programs (MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook)
- At least 2 years of experience in providing translation/administrative support services to EU technical assistance projects
- Based in Ankara, no travel restrictions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Multi-tasking skills, including the ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines and attention to detail
- Capacity to work effectively within a team
The Translator will be responsible for:
- Providing daily translation/interpretation for the TL and Key Expert/s
- Translating short documents, training materials, information notes and other written documents from English to Turkish or vice versa
- Drafting/translation of meeting minutes in Turkish or English
- Supporting the TL and KE/NKEs in the finalization of project reports in English and Turkish
- Providing English to Turkish and Turkish to English verbal interpretation during daily meetings
- Other relevant tasks required by the TL/Office Manager/Director/Portfolio Manager
Please respond by 15/12/2020 with your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the ref: 1120TN