24 May Junior Project Manager
ANKON Consulting is a development consultancy based in Ankara with decades of experience in management and development consulting and professional services on an international scale. We are now looking for new team members for our expanding business development activities.
Junior Project Manager
- University degree (preferably in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or similar);
- Excellent command of written and spoken Turkish and English is required.
- Full computer literacy (Windows, MS Office, MS Excel, other)
- At least 1 year of professional experience in an EU funded Technical Assistance Project, full knowledge of EU project cycle, knowledge of PRAG rules and procedures;
- Working experience as a Project Assistant/ Project Coordinator or similar, in international project consultancy (EU, World Bank, UN system, KfW..etc)
- Basic knowledge on project accounting and financial management requirements
- Ability, qualifications and skills to work with Local/International experts in projects,
- Based in Ankara, no travel restrictions for local and international projects;
- Excellent social, interpersonal and communication skills; excellent reporting skills,
- Follow-up, problem solving and organizational skills, ability to meet strict deadlines;
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills, including the ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines, attention to detail
- Capacity to work effectively within a team.
The Jr. PM will mainly be responsible for:
- Daily administrative support to the projects under ANKON Portfolio
- Daily correspondence and relations with the beneficiaries and the CAs when required
- Daily correspondence and relations between consortium partners
- Admin support to Project Teams on the field, TLs and other Key/NKE Experts
- Support to the follow up of the timely submission of the reports, project outputs and deliverables
- Contribute to reporting activities and other project documentation
- Other relevant tasks required by the Director/Portfolio Manager
Please respond by 24.06.2021 with your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the ref:HQ0524PM. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.