30 Jun National Senior Expert for IQVET Project
ANKON Consulting is looking for a National Senior Expert for the EU funded project “Technical Assistance for Improving the Quality of Vocational Education and Training through Establishment of Sectoral Centres of Excellence – IQVET III” to be implemented in Turkey.
The candidates are requested to apply with their CVs in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with REF SE/SCE/IQVET till 29/07/2021.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in one of the fields of Business Administration, Economics, Administrative Sciences, Educational Sciences, Social Sciences, or Engineering
- Minimum 10 years of professional working experience in the education sector
- Minimum 7 years of professional experience in a Centre of Vocational Excellence (CoVE) or an educational institution (upper secondary or tertiary level)
- Minimum 3 years of management and/or operational experience in a Centre of Excellence or an educational institution specialized in continuous professional development, teacher training, or tertiary education
- A thorough knowledge about current managerial and operational practices of Centres of Vocational Excellence (CoVE) or upper secondary or tertiary educational institutions in Turkey
- Command of written and spoken English and Turkish for professional purposes
- Full computer literacy
The overall task is to support Project Key Expert 2 in:
- Drafting a recommendation report on different models for Sectoral Centres of Excellence (SCoE) through desk study and literature review. Bringing in the national perspective and provide relevant information about good practices of Centres of Vocational Excellence (CoVE) in Turkey if available, including their organisational structure, working guidelines, staff competence profiles or job descriptions, sustainability plans, etc. of operational CoVEs in Turkey.
- Preparation for two 3-day meetings in Istanbul and a province other than Ankara to discuss prepared models; and provide input for agenda, presentations, and programming.
- Preparation for a 2-day workshop in Ankara to discuss the different models; and provide input for agenda, presentations, and programming.
- After model adoption, collaborating with the International NKE in developing implementation principles, working manuals, guidelines, and a sustainability plan.
- Preparation for four 3-day workshops to obtain input for implementing principles, working manuals, guidelines, sustainability plan; and provide input for agenda, presentations, and programming.
- Preparation for the final 3-day workshop to discuss the revised version of the documents; adapt as needed based on feedback received; and provide input for agenda, presentations, and programming.