14 Apr Project Assistant
ANKON Consulting is looking for a Project Assistant for an IFI funded project who will be accommodated in the Ministry premises as of the commencement of the contract.
End date:31 January 2023
Duration: 9 months.
The candidates are requested to apply with their CVs in English to email@example.com with reference code: REF PA/2022/04 until 17/04/2022 17:00.
Required Experience and Qualifications;
- To have at least a bachelor’s degree from the 4-year education departments of universities,
- To have at least 3 years of work experience in the relevant field,
- Fluency aster the written and spoken English language,
- To have the capacity to communicate verbally and in writing in both Turkish and English languages in order to produce content in English and Turkish, (arabic is the preferred reason)
- To be able to use Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) to create content in accordance with reporting requirements, ·
- Preferably having experience in relevant positions of international projects, ·
- Strong time management and organizational skills, ·
- Ability to work flexible hours and have strong project-oriented skills.
- Preparing information documents for the project team, ·
- To carry out all necessary secretariat work within the scope of the project, especially administrative, financial, logistics and other issues,
- To organize and report management and implementation meetings on the Project within the framework of the tasks assigned by the Administration,
- To carry out logistical arrangements on field visits for the Contractor Personnel,
- To contribute to the meeting organizations, workshops and seminars related to the project,
- Edit/track project information documents and , file all necessary official documents.,
- Manage relations with the project stakeholders, to ensure coordination and to ensure workflow.