22 Apr Quality Assurance Expert
ANKON Consulting is looking for a Quality Assurance Expert (Short Term Expert) for the EU funded project “Technical Assistance for Improving the Quality of Vocational Education and Training through Establishment of Sectoral Centres of Excellence” to be implemented in Turkey.
The candidates are requested to apply with their CVs in English to email@example.com with REF QAE/SE/IQVET till 29/04/2021.
- Minimum of Bachelor degree in one of the fields of Business Administration, Economics, Administrative Sciences, Educational Sciences, Social Sciences, Engineering (in the absence of such a degree, minimum 10 years of professional working experience in education sectors is required)
- Minimum of 10 years of academic working experience in the field of technical education
- Minimum 5 years of professional managerial working experience in the field of technical education
- Minimum 3 years of policy making experience with designing and/or implementing and/or monitoring quality assurance tools in a system managed by a national authority
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in quality assurance in vocational education and training in EU Technical Assistance projects
- International professional experience in vocational education and training
- Command of written and spoken English for professional purposes
- Full computer literacy
- Prepare alternative models based on EU best practice for the organisational structure and implementation of Quality Assurance System which will be in line with European Qualifications Framework and Turkish Qualifications Framework
- Establish Quality Consultation Board consisting of members of related public institutions, representatives of business world and managers of Sectoral Centres of Excellence and Sectoral Vocational Competence Development Centres
- Ensure quality and actuality of quality monitoring tools
- Other quality assurance-related tasks assigned by the project Team Leader