30 Jun Senior Expert for Vocational Guidance
ANKON Consulting is looking for a Senior Expert for the EU funded project “Technical Assistance for Improving the Quality of Vocational Education and Training through Establishment of Sectoral Centers of Excellence” to be implemented in Turkey.
The candidates are requested to apply with their CVs in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with REF SE/VG/IQVET till 29/07/2021.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in one of the fields of Business Administration, Economics, Administrative Sciences, Educational Sciences, Social Sciences, or Engineering; in the absence of such a degree, minimum 10 years of professional working experience in education sectors is required
- Minimum 5 years of professional or academic research experience in vocational education and training
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in vocational guidance
- Substantial experience in teacher training
- Substantial experience in training programme development
- Fluency in Turkish language
- Good command of written and spoken English for professional purposes
- Full computer literacy
- Experience working in education-sector projects would be an advantage
- To prepare different models regarding vocational guidance system through implementing a participatory approach
- To prepare and conduct a training program for teachers regarding vocational guidance
- To conduct monitoring visits to define to what extend the training received is helping teachers to provide better vocational guidance
- Other vocational guidance-related tasks assigned by the project Team Leader