25 Jun Software Development Expert for SMARTNET Project
ANKON Consulting is looking for a ‘Software Development Expert’’ for the EU funded project; ‘’Technical Assistance for a Smart Network for Technology Transfer and Commercialisation with Funnel Model (SMARTNET)’’ to be implemented in Turkey.
Key expert 2: Software Development Expert
Key Expert 2 shall be responsible for the overall coordination and organisation of contract activities including Establishment of TT1 Network and Development of Institutional Infrastructure and support and s/he is also expected to contribute activities in the project and support Key Expert 1. Key Expert 2 is expected to work on a full-time basis during the project implementation. S/he will perform his/ her duties in full coordination with the Team Leader,
Qualifications and skills
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in fields of Engineering, IT, Computer Science, Software Development, Business Administration, Economics, Social Sciences; In the absence of Bachelor’s degree in these fields, Bachelor’s degree in any field together with a minimum 9 years of specific professional experience in ‘’software development and/or software implementation projects”;
- Excellent command of English according to CV template (speaking, reading and writing);
- Full computer literacy
General professional experience
- Minimum of 10 years of professional experience is required and up to 20 years of experience will be an asset.
Specific professional experience
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in software development and/or software implementation projects” preferably within international technology transfer ecosystem;
- All experts must be independent and free from conflicts of interest in the responsibilities they lake on.
The candidates are requested to apply with their CVs in English to email@example.com with REF KEII/SDE/SMARTNET till 25/07/2021.