25 Mar Team Leader for Industry 4.0 Project
ANKON Consulting is looking for a Team Leader for the EU funded project “Technical Assistance for Digital Transformation of SMEs in Turkey through Establishment of the Industry 4.0. Competence Center Project” to be implemented in Turkey.
The candidates are requested to apply with their CVs in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with REF KEI/TL/IND4 till 23/04/2021.
Key expert 1: Team Leader
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in administrative sciences (e.g. management, economics, international relations, public administrations etc.) or engineering (e.g. industrial engineering, mechanical engineering). In absence of university degree in above mentioned fields, university degree in any other field will be accepted together with 15 years of working experience in regional/local economic development/competitiveness initiatives.
- Excellent command of English (speaking, reading, writing)
General Professional Experience
- Minimum 10 years general professional experience gained after the attainment of the Bachelor’s degree. After 20 years of experience, it will not be considered as an asset.
- Minimum 5 years of international experience as a long-term (i.e. minimum 6 months without any interruption full-time experience) Team Leader on Project Manager position in technical assistance projects with at least 1 million EUR budget.
Specific Professional Experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the field of policy development on national/regional/sectoral level for to SME/Private Sector Development preferably in an international environment
- Minimum 3 years of experience in applying EU’s enterprise or R&D or innovation policy in the member or candidate countries
- Minimum 2 years of experience on provision of technical assistance to nation-wide SME support or representative organizations
- Minimum 5 years of experience in manufacturing sector preferably in white goods sector