14 Nis Communication Specialist
ANKON Consulting is looking for a Communication Specialist for an IFI funded project who will be accommodated in the Ministry premises as of the commencement of the contract.
End date:31 January 2023
Duration: 9 months.
The candidates are requested to apply with their CVs in English to email@example.com with reference code: REF CS/2022/04 until 17/04/2022 17:00.
Required Experience and Qualifications;
- To have a bachelor’s or postgraduate degree in Communication, Advertising, Public Relations, Journalism or social sciences of universities; ·
- To have at least 1 year of relevant experience of internationally funded projects, preferably in the agricultural sector;
- Capacity to communicate verbally and in writing in both Turkish and English6 languages in order to produce content in English and Turkish (Arabic will be the reason of choice);
- Having hands-on experience in developing and implementing communication and visibility strategies and plans;
- Having skills and experience in writing press releases, project visibility materials and presentations,
- Strong capacity to use Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) or capacity to use at least one of the professional software related to the workspace;
- To prepare a strategic communication plan based on the work plan schedule within the scope of project activities;
- To prepare technical specifications for the necessary services to implement the activities listed under the communication plan and to ensure the quality of the services and products provided by the relevant contracts;
- Developing and controlling various content, communication and promotional materials with the Graphic Design Service Provider for project summaries, brochures, success stories, video and photo materials, printed banners and backgrounds, etc.,
- To contribute to the planning and organization of activities (conferences, presentations, educational events, visits of officials, field visits, etc.) that will serve the visibility of the project; organize video/photo shoots for visibility items at these events; (Photoshop, Illustrator, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premier Pro, After Effects, etc.) have knowledge and experience about,
- To have the experience of generating and directing content for videos and photos for the project; · Preferably to have experience in projects carried out by public institutions in Turkey in the fields of communication studies involving public awareness activities,
- Preferably to have experience working with local and international media;
- Availability to work flexible hours, busy work schedule and travel;
- To prepare news bulletins, web stories, etc. to spread them to national and regional media in a timely manner;
- Produce memorable slogan options for each target group,
- Perform other related tasks as needed.