14 Nis Operations Specialist
ANKON Consulting is looking for an Operations Specialist for an IFI funded project who will be accommodated in the Ministry premises as of the commencement of the contract.
End date:31 January 2023
Duration: 9 months.
The candidates are requested to apply with their CVs in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference code: REF OS/2022/04 until 17/04/2022 17:00.
Required Experience and Qualifications;
- Holding at least a 4-years Bachelor’s Degree.
- Min. 1 year of experienced in IFI-funded projects in related fields, especially in the field of agriculture.
- Being fluent in Turkish and English to produce content in those languages, Arabic is an asset (language certification must be introduced).
- Being able to use Microsoft Office Programmes (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) to create report content.
- Being prone to team work, analytical thinking and problem solving skills are needed.
- For male candidates (Turkish citizens) completion of military service or postponement of military service until 31 January 2023.
- Ability to work under flexible working hours, busy work schedule and a will to travel.
- Taking each and every related/required action for the delivery of project activities in related cities with administrative staff.
- Managing, editing and reporting project’s field activities according to daily work schedule.
- Visiting project fields to observe the field activities.
- Organizing and planning field activities such as; education, information management, proof check etc. which will be performed by field staff of the related local government partner.
- Creating the weekly and monthly content of the field activities for the field staff and following its conduct.
- Planning field meetings and seminars with stakeholders and beneficiaries in accordance with related local government partner,
- Supporting the activities such as; seminars, workshops and trainings which will take place in related province.
- Supporting and following up the activities of the project under social cohesion component.
- Supplying advice to management in terms of administrative and operational aspects for smooth and timely operation of project activities.
- Working in coordination with administrative staff regarding all the project related implementation activities.
- Informing the project team about any kind of changes or threats related to the project design.
- Having completed field progress reports and other reports in a timely manner.
- Controlling the activities of field service procurement and having field reports regularly.
- Following each and every possible problems related to the field, informing the management and conducting necessary work.
- Contributing to the material content for visibility activities for the field requirements.
- Performing other duties assigned by the management when necessary.