19 Jun EU IPARD – Technical Assistance for The Training for the Implementation of LEADER Approach
Posted at 11:10h in Agriculture and Rural Development, Education and Human Resources Development, Institution Building and Restructuring, Projects, Technical Assistance
|Beneficiary||:||Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry|
|Financing||:||EC – European Commission|
|Working Area||:||Education and Human Resources Development|
|Service Area||:||Technical Assistance, Training & Capacity Building|
The overall objective of the project is to improve the capacity for the implementation of LEADER Measure. The following services will be provided within the scope of this Project:
- Potential LAG managing board members from first phase 12 provinces of implementation to be trained on implementation of LDS.
- Potential LDS Evaluation Committee (EC) members to be trained on evaluation of LDS.
- A seminar for high level representatives of metropolitan municipalities of IPARD provinces and municipalities of the districts of potential LAGs to be organised.
- Potential LAG managing board members, technical team and the staff of PD and DD of MoAF from second phase 12 provinces of implementation to be trained on implementation of LDS.
- Rural tourism workshops for LAG representatives in a district level were realised.